The Las Vegas & Tonopah Railroad Depot was begun in 1907 and completed in 1908.  It had a short lifetime, being left high and dry when the railroad line was shut down in 1917.  Since then it has been a saloon and "house of ill repute" in the 30's and 40's, then a museum in the 60's and
70's.  When the Barrick Bullfrog mine acquired the property the fence was put up to keep out vandals.  The BLM may get the depot in a land swap with the mine, now that they are ramping down their operations.  Stay tuned!